Friday, December 10, 2010

A little somethin' for my Partners

I'm starting my christmas projects a little late this year. For starters, I made little bookmarks for my partners in Sbux. Well, I don't know how many of them would be interested in handmade crafts like this, but I still had the urge to hand make something for everybody. It's Christmas - the season of giving ^^ ..... well, I hope someone will like it :)
Bookmarks - well, kind of....
New technique learned - sewing
Grabbed some stickers from Sbux.... love 'em

and yes, there are recycled contents in the cards - made from packaging waste from Sbux as well :)

6 comments:

vivacela said...

Shera...i would be very glad to be one of the ppl to recv this tags! haha...They are beautiful! Nice! BTW..are the Sbux stickers for sale?

Eeshie said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW these are mad cool!

Ahem. Sorry. Er...let me introduce myself.
Hi. I'm Eeshie. I'm pretty much just going on random people's blogs (Not stalking; visiting), trying to find some good ones. And well. This one looks pretty good.
:)
If you can, please take the time to check out my blog:
http://idontskinnydipichunkydunk.blogspot.com/
Thanks, I really appreciate it. I WOULD give you a big, toothy grin right now. Unfortunately, I am limited to the keyboard. So...
:D

Eve said...

wow! very nice handmade bookmarks!

Ulatbuluu said...

cool :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank for the information a million! Ought to discover anybody organizing Tea Party. I would like to participate in organizing

nikeoutlet.com
nike high heels

阿葉 said...

居家網路創業免費試用中
學習簡單只要複製成功模式
免費加入體驗 http://wahez.weebly.com