Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Monday, October 6, 2014
2. Thank God I'm healthy where I can cook for my family and help out with chores around the house.
3. Thank God for the cool comfy rainy weather.
4. Thank God Ah Po still can walk on her own and go out with us. Thank God for good parking spaces whenever I bring Ah Po out. I KNOW these are NOT coincidence.
5. Thank God parents back from Marudi trip safely and heard stories of how they had a good time there.
6. Thank God for parents' close friends esp Uncle Choo Sin and Uncle De Xin family who occassionally drop by our place to hang out with my parents and giving us lots of joy and laughter and good company.
7. Thank God for my cosy craft room and the quiet evening where I can have some quality time of my own to recharge and reminisce the day and think of thankful thoughts.
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Thank God for:
1. This awesome snack made by my sister. My late night after work supper.
2. My dog gave birth safely to 5 puppies today.
3. Ah po who is well aware of my whereabouts and even what time I go to bed. My off days are often booked by her to do this do that. And she will nag me ask me do this do that. Even though it can be annoying at times when she nags a lot and often I feel obligated to share my off day with her, but I'm glad she does cause this means she is well and her mind is still very clear. she is aware when her stuff is finishing and need to stock up. She still can hand wash her own cloths. She still can water the plants and pretty much take care of herself. She often still wana cook a dish for us. Even though it can be quite troublesome preparing everything for her just the way she wants it, I'm vry glad she still feels like doing something and making things for people. I'm very very thankful for that. I'm also thankful for my parents, my mom especially, and my sister who share the responsibility to take care of her when I'm working most of the time.