Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Handmade Parcel to Taiwan

Teacher Josephine is a dear friend and mentor who has recently moved to Taiwan.  She is always so supportive and encouraging on my works  - buying my cards in bulk and visiting the coffee place I worked a lot before she moved.  Lately she saw my hand drawn coaster for my work place and loved it.  And so I drew half a dozen and delivered it over to her with a simple little card.  Hope the handmade parcel will put a smile on her face :) 







3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how talented you are! Your handmade coasters are so sweet, as is your card! Great take on the sketch!

rexannivie said...

You're goals and dreams are amazing to me. You have so much talent and you work so hard to get where you are at today. I also have a slight craving for little coffee shops, maybe I will wonder into yours in the future.

rexannivie said...

Your goals and dreams are amazing to me. You have such talent and have worked so hard to get where you are at today. I to have a slight craving for coffee shops, Maybe I will run into yours one day.