2. Thank God I'm healthy where I can cook for my family and help out with chores around the house.
3. Thank God for the cool comfy rainy weather.
4. Thank God Ah Po still can walk on her own and go out with us. Thank God for good parking spaces whenever I bring Ah Po out. I KNOW these are NOT coincidence.
5. Thank God parents back from Marudi trip safely and heard stories of how they had a good time there.
6. Thank God for parents' close friends esp Uncle Choo Sin and Uncle De Xin family who occassionally drop by our place to hang out with my parents and giving us lots of joy and laughter and good company.
7. Thank God for my cosy craft room and the quiet evening where I can have some quality time of my own to recharge and reminisce the day and think of thankful thoughts.
A picture of my roasted pork attempt. Didn't get the crispy skin as expected but taste is still good.