Monday, May 5, 2014

Praying for You

I received another card order... yay!! Anyways, this is a request to go with a gift for friend who is going through some tough time and who is in need of support and hope.  I'm glad my orders serve such purposes :)  I hope the receiver is comforted by my client and finds strength to continue his journey.  I designed the card using this sketch but not entering for it as I missed the due date to post this (made this five days ago actually).  Anyways, it was still fun playing along with the sketch :) 
   



Ingredients:
Card Stock: SU - Early Espresso
Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft (6.5" Paper Pad) - Check In
Stamp: Verve - Psalm 121:1-2, Verve -Joy for the Journey, SU - Punch Bunch
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Die Cut: SU - Top Note
Letters: Tim Holtz Alterations - Typeset
Punch: SU - Modern Label, Martha Stewart - Butterfly Stamp and Punch
Ribbon: SU - Ribbon Taffeta (Soft Suede)
Others (No brand): Pale Yellow Button, Pale Yellow Brads, Small Brown Flower

I'm entering this for

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the pretty vintage color scheme. All the embellishments and details are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)