Monday, May 5, 2014

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Wish

It was Jeannie's birthday last Friday.  Knowing her to be an all time Winnie the Pooh fan, I decided to put my Winnie the Pooh's stamps into good use.  Did a few trials, and this is the third card actually.  Kinda out of mojo due to the rush to prepare dinner I guess :p.  Anyways, I'm glad she likes it.  



Ingredients:
Card Stock: SU - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Exclusive Card Stock Smooth
Stamps: Disney Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works by A.A. Milne and E.H.Shepard, SU - Grunge Rock, SU - Whimsical Words
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Punch: SU - Heart to Heart

I'm entering this for

1 comment:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Love! Love! Love this!! Very sweet!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa