Skip to main content

Rugged Elegance

I made a new friend recently from postcrossing and I am really touched by her story to foster then adopt a kid.  There is just so much love in her :)  She showed interest in my cards and I promised to make one for her.  Since Mother's Day is near, I thought of making her a mother's day card.  I played around with my handmade recycled paper and distress inks.  Find it pretty fun and unintentionally created a little rugged elegance, which I would never thought of putting together.  Just posted this out and this card is gonna be belated though using snail mail.  Hope she likes it and has a very special mother's day this year :) 



Ingredients:
Card Stock: Popular Card - Ivory
Recycled Paper: Batch 006
Stamp: SU - Teeny Tiny Wishes, SU - Trust God
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Tea Dye, Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed
Texture: SU/Sizzix - Manhattan Flower
Dies: SU/Sizzix - Embosslits Beautiful Wings
Others: Pearls, Straw Strings, Clear Embossing Powder with Glitter

I'm entering this for

Comments

Jo Nevill said…
Love your card, great embossing to give great texture to your card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x