Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last Christmas: Candies Goodies

I like to pack candies for friends and family during christmas, mainly bacause its economical so I can afford to give more. This year I added in a simple little handmade bookmark to the pack as part of the packaging design. I prepared 40 packs for pandan brothers and sisters and then my family (including relatives) in miri. Normally my family would gather every Christmas to celebrate, so I made it like a door gift for everyone who show up this year. I hang them on the christmas tree (don't they look fancy? :p) and everybody could get one before they leave. Hehehe. Actually this serves another purpose - as christmas tree deco, so we saved time to think what to do with the tree. Good de idea leh??? Hahaha.

3 comments:

marlene said...

Very good idea!

Rachfaith said...

wow! that's a good idea!
remind me of how we used to get goodies from Sunday school...

Shera said...

oh ya... goodies from sunday school.... from santa! hahaha