Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Somewhat Productive Rest Day

Yesterday was my rest day and I spent my day relaxing and making this conversation and bulletin board for our store. I got the inspiration from our coffee stickers to make coffee tags which will be used to clip our notices like you're hanging your cloths. I made the board coffee color too to give a more coffee taste to it. Hehehe...
Close up's of the board titles and coffee pegs. Aren't the stickers just lovely? I love them so much!
And the logo pegs and 5 Be's Cards. Every Starbucks partners has a green apron book introducing the 5 Be's:
  • Be Welcoming
  • Be Genuine
  • Be Knowledgeable
  • Be Considerate
  • Be Involved
All partners are to practice these 5 Be's and to encourage other partners to do so. And when one observe another partner practicing one of these 5 Be's, he/she could award the partner by presenting that particular "Be" card with a personal note at the back saying how the partner has practiced it and how it's being appreciated.
And this is the board filled up. Hmmm.... looks packed... think I need to modify it a bit :P And with this board, there goes my somewhat productive rest day :)

3 comments:

marlene said...

beautiful! I think I should make one for Medianlabs!

beautifulcloud said...

Wow...that's creative and encouraging. You are creating Starbucks Environment more....
Sincere
Thoughtful
Attentive
Relational
Beautiful
Unselfish
Considerate
Knowledgable
So Starbucks!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...u so geng!! y got so lovely sticker one?