Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Show Us Your Sheetload April 09

With just a blink, its time for Show Us Your Sheetload April 09. I was very surprised to have won the runner up for the March challenge :) So, here is my try this month. I got idea to make flowers like these from The Paper Caper. She has some very lovely cards.

Oh, this month's prize is soo nice... very cute stamps. Check it out if you're interested and I urge you to join ^^ All the best ya!

Recipe:

Card Stock: Brazzill - DK Sky, Daisy, Natural, Splash

Patterned Paper: Doodlebug - Blue Jeans, Scrapbook Walls - Sky Ticking

Stamp: Shera's Design - How'd ya doin

Ink: Black

Embellishment: Blue button, blue 8mm brad, cream ribbon, straw string (local supply)

Tools: Round punch, star punch, edge punch

4 comments:

marlene said...

Love this!

Agnes Sim said...

朋友,我進來不是很好。還沒病好。嘻嘻 :p

Shera said...

hahahaha... agnes you are so cute! ^^

BEAUTIFULCLOUD said...

I love your blues...give me a nice feeling...goes well with the words.