Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Creative Malaysian Blogger Award

Wow.. an award for me! ^^ Thanks to Gannigoh and Joan for nominating me. I feel very honored and encouraged :)

This award was created by Team Etsy Malaysia to promote, and hopefully, build a network of creative Malaysian bloggers around the world.

The 5 sources of my inspiration are:
1. Capture the Moment
2. Jennifer Mcguire Ink
3. i {heart} 2 Stamp
4. Kelly Rasmussen
5. Kwernerdesign

The 5 nominees of this award are (in no particular order and I hope I got your names spelled right :P):

1. Michelle
2. Marlene
3. Evelyn
4. Kii
5. Jaime

Now here are the expectations that come with the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. List your 5 sources of inspiration.
3. Nominate 5 other Malaysian blogs which demonstrate some form of creativity.
4. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
5. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog, and if possible, make sure they follow these 6 steps too!
6. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

So there you go gals. Spread the award and Enjoy~~

6 comments:

marlene said...

Wow! Terima Kasih manyak-manyak! (what a malaysian :p Banyak-banyak lah!)

Joan said...

hi Shera... seems like i'm late.... anyway, i still gv the award to u, u deserve it.

Evelyn said...

wow!! i'm in ur list!! gosh...can i put ur name in my list too?

J@iM3 said...

thanks shera for the award, it seems like i have to nominate you in my list because I do not have much malaysian blogger :Ppp :D!!

Shera said...

hey girls, there is no rule saying you can't nominate back and I'm very very honored you gals picked me. However since this is to widen the msian creative community, try give it a shot to search for others ^^ If you are out of ideas, try using my 'local crafters' list and look into their list :) its also a nice apportunity to know more crafters. I got to know many blogs through this too ^^

Michelle T. said...

thanks, shera! I didn't expect that tho. Tq :)