Saturday, May 2, 2009

Budget Cards

I was requested by a friend to make 10 cards for her niece so she can give them to her teachers on teacher's day. I was delighted to get such an order but there was one thing - she had limited budget. So.. i took the challenge anyway thinking that this is a good chance to be creative - making nice cards but watching out for the budget :) I wanted to do it for her also because I thought this is a nice gesture to appreciate your teachers. So, here are my outcomes, with cheap (but nice.. ahem) wrapping papers, non acid free cardstock and brads from Marlene. So glad I got brads to spare. ^^ I was making these in a hurry, so they are super simple. I hope the teachers will like them.

5 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

OMG... I love all the cards!! The butterfly one is wrapping paper?

Shera said...

yes, the butterflies are wrapping paper. "Magick River" brand. Now only realized. Hahaha. I always thought it is a.e.i.o.u.

BEAUTIFULCLOUD said...

WOW! It's really a WELL DONE job with the wrapping papers. You are creative in putting the designs in nice "posture". I love them all.

Vivienne said...

shera, the paper seems nice ah~~.good card!

marlene said...

lovely! i should buy those papers when i was @ KL too :)