Friday, May 1, 2009

Color Inspiration #50

This is my try for Color Inspiration #50. I didn't really got exactly that kind of blue but I guess this is worth a shot. There are interesting prizes to be won this time ^^. This card will also be sold together with the other cards tomorrow in Times Square :)

Recipe:

Card Stock: Brazzille - Chantilly, Brown, Tomato

Patterned Paper: Doodle Bug - Blue Jeans Swiss Dot, Doodle Bug - Bumblebee Swiss Dot, Fancy Pants - Splendid Title Strips, Bo Bunny - Back to the Backs

Stamps: Penny Black - Sentiments, Heroarts - Mix & Match

Ink: Versa Color - Black, Versa Magic - Jumbo Java

Embellishments: White small flower, 8mm brown brad

Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

4 comments:

tracy said...

looks pretty close to me Shera :) Love how you put it together.

Winter said...

Very pretty! Love the style!

Karla said...

Shera! you wow me with your card! love the way you use these colors I will be posting mine very soon!

Agnes Sim said...

wow..amazing! new style.. ;-)