Saturday, May 2, 2009

Work in Progress

Been making cards for almost 2 days for the wonderful market tomorrow. Outcome = 19 pcs......ONLY. Sigh. I was very ambitious aiming for 30pcs at first. But nevermind la, trying out this time :) Really glad I got chance to sell my cards in public. Its like a dream come true for me. Thanks to Joan and Shi Min again. ^^

Hmm.. 19...Alang alang will make one more tomorrow. Hahaha. And I'll blog about the cards in more detail when I have time :)

Ok, need to sleep. Thanks for dropping by. Nite :)

3 comments:

Karla said...

Shera I would have made 2 or 3 of each and there you would have your 19 or more cards! Good luck on your sale! I love your cards!

marlene said...

Nice n I'm praying for your good business!

Liza Yon said...

all the best! Yea I was gonna say like Karla, make 3-5 pcs each design and you have a nice stack. Also I always have a stack on hand so whenever I have craft fair/ bazaar, I wont panic. Hugs, dearie!!