Thursday, August 20, 2009

Delight in Life

This is a requested retirement card. One of my friend's manager is retiring, but according to her, he is still energetic and full of dream. So I made him a cheerful card, to wish him happiness :) The colorful paper did most of the work for me - one of the reasons I'm willing to spend on nice papers. Save you a lot of headache in designing :P
This card is made from the left over scrap paper from the card on top. Just make a random birthday card for my shop la. Hehehe... Also, I was trying out my new flower punch... ^^

5 comments:

marlene said...

Sekaligus buat banyak cards nya~

Sheerah said...

Marlene, dua sahaja, banyak gambar sahaja :P

luthien said...

very pretty!! love the colors and totally agree with spending on nice papers!!

Agnes Sim said...

nice flower le...bought new stuffs again ar? hehe

Sheerah said...

yalo.... couldnt help myself :P