Sunday, August 2, 2009

I love the beach ^^

I have always loved the beach. After going to KL, I've missed it terribly. So now that I'm back in Miri, I grabbed hold of the chance to go there - to enjoy the sun, the sea breeze, the sound of the waves, and the company of my dear sister ^^ We had some rojak and chendol, then went for a stroll down the beach - chasing crabs, burying crabby holes, posing, or just simply standing there, facing the horizon and soaking up every ounce of the sea breeze. The trip was short, but it was awesome ~~
I know some of my miri friends in KL would feel like wana punch me when they see these pictures, wakakaka..... :P Guys, next time we go together la ^^

4 comments:

luthien said...

gosh!! how relaxing!! and you're making hungry!!

Shera said...

luthien, it is! ^^

Agnes Sim said...

hey...i want to go!!

Shera said...

agnes, if u come miri and i'm around, i bring you ^^ and other makan too :P wakakaka.....