Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank You Cards

It's been really a while since I've blog about any of my crafts. Well, got hung up with some major laptop malfunction and then a little something called procrastination. Aaaaanyways.....My darling sister got me this awesome Martha Steward punch and I just couldn't wait to play with it! ^^
I used it to make these thank you cards, for my mum and dad's friends who came for their 30th Anniversary dinner.
Fantabulous! Love the outcome.. hehe...
With a picture gift included
and a final touch of a bow tie

5 comments:

evelyn c said...

hey hey...very nice thank you cards! love the martha steward heart punch! :)

vivacela said...

Sheera, UR sis really hv a good eye. She bought u the cutest puncher! Lurve hw you finish off the card!
Nice job!

Rachfaith said...

simple n pretty!

Jaime Lee said...

finally! I see some crafty at work ere (lol). Been missing you in the crafty world. How are you? I guess you have fun making all this DIY Thank You card for your parents friends & relatives. Lovely punch thou...hoping to see more of your work! Take care!

Eline said...

Love it! Homemade cards are so sweet :-)