Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines 2009 (Part 1)

Love is in the air~~~......... In this lovey dovey season, even though I have no valentine this year to celebrate with, I feel it's still a great time to share our love. So I had this idea, where I handmade some cards, and played a little game with my church fellowship. This is a classic game to care for each other called the "little angel" game. The rules are, each person draws a name randomly and he shall need to send a card to the person whose name he drew.

Having to make quite a number, I ran out of idea and panic just a bit :p. Then Marlene to the rescue! She poslaju-ed 6 cards of 6 wonderful designs for us. Brothers and sisters went nuts over her cards. They were excited already just by the mention of her name. Haha. It went like this....

Me: "Guys, we need to thank Marlene for these cards, because she.... "
Pandan: (interrupting) " Waaa.............."
Me: (=.= and continuing.....) because she send these lovely cards for us"
Pandan: (continuing also....) "Waaaa.................."

So here goes the pictures of my cards. Thanks to Chia for taking them for me with his new toy - Nikon Dsmthing.... Aren't they fancy? If you wana see clearer pictures of the cards Marlene made, feel free to visit her blog :)

10 comments:

marlene said...

Wa... i love your cards! This time - so much improvement and so lovely!

Agnes Sim said...

wow wow wow...amazing!! Its too great!! I want all... hehe

Shera said...

hey thanks! but certain 'beauty & loveliness" is contributed by the camera. HAHAHHA....a nice picture really can make a difference :)

J@iM3 said...

Shera, I have to give you another applause for your card making. you did a much better job than me.
Oh! I agreed with you. A beautiful artwork always come great with a good camera! I like the way you shoot your pictures too! ^.^

Shera said...

hey jaime, thanks for the compliment but I didnt shoot the pictures. Got a friend of mine to do that :) I'll pass on the compliments to him. Hahaha

Niki Estes said...

I love your cards, Shera! The designs and colors are beautiful!

Shera said...

hey niki, thanks for dropping by and your comments! (even though i'm wondering how you found me :P) i love your designs too.. esp the "wish for happiness" one :)

Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony said...

I must said that the valentine card that you make is full of creativity and marvellous. Don't forget my booking as well o...Thanks ya!!! keep it up!!!

Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.