Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scrubbing with Joy

Since the store today was not busy, our MOD (manager on duty) asked us to scrub the floor of the whole cafe..... BY HAND!!! and TILES BY TILES!!! Man, I didn't know the floor has its 'original' color. Hahaha. Sure looks good and clean. Even though its very tiring and gives me some sore muscles (kononnya la I got muscles :P) it gives me a wierd sense of satisfaction seeing it so different and clean. ^^ and I'm glad, our partners make such effort to keep our store so clean and welcoming :)

5 comments:

luthien said...

damn ... is this employee abuse or what!! but i guess it's alright since the abused is apparently enjoying it tremendously!! ;)

marlene said...

Wow! but how come the colour of "before" looks better than "after" hahahaha :D
you have a good leader though :) Wa.. work like that sure getting slimmer de :)

beautifulcloud said...

Oh my and all these years i never make you scrub the floor! Well, there is always a first time.

joanna said...

hahah y the before looks nicer??? =.= scrub till so happy. come bck scrub our kitchen floor lo..since u have exp in it liaw...hahahhahahaahha

Sheerah said...

hahaha..somehow my camera shows that >.< jo, if i'm scrubbing, ur coming down with me babe!