Thursday, September 17, 2009

When Sheerah Met Marlene (Part 5)

When Sheerah met Marlene, she got crazy.......!! Yep, crazy bout cards... cuttle bug and big shot!!.... I got 3 first times today - first time making cards with Marlene, first time playing with cuttle bug, and big shot too... We did some preparation for the curtin workshop tomorrow and also I made a wedding card for a friend whose wedding I'm gonna attend this weekend :) Not only I got to enjoy card making, I got tonnes of goodies!!!! Thanks Marlene, it was an awesome afternoon.

6 comments:

luthien said...

sounds fun!! cuttlebug is a cutting machine right? i was looking at a machine pazzle inspiration or something... looks real nice! you can even design your own designs and it'll cut for you but the price is real steep... 3.5k!

Sheerah said...

yes luthien, i know about that machine too!!.... its an awesome machine but very expensive >.<

Alice said...

Marlene must be a rich lady to have cuttlebug and big shot.. hahahaha.. It is so fun !

Rachfaith said...

so nice~~~~
when can i meet Marlene too? hahahah

Agnes Sim said...

wow..a lot of materials le...so nice

marlene said...

Hi Alice :D hahaha.. I am not rich lah :D Well, my friend bought these 2 machines for me from USA and she paid for the shipment. That's why i can get it at very cheap price (i mean cheaper compare to malaysia). I love them :) Actually Bigshot can do whatever cuttlebug does :) Rachfaith.. we will meet one day :p hahaha