Thursday, March 19, 2009

..... and More Cards in March

After joining the color inspiration #45, I had more ideas to make cards in black and white. So I challenged myself to make another one, with no grey this time. Purely black and white, then this is my outcome. :)

Card Stock: Brazzill - Raven, Egg Plant

Stamp: SU - Enjoy every moment

Ink: Versa Color - White

Others: White embossing powder, heat tool, black 5mm brad, 1/2" circle punch


____________________________

This little blue brown card is made for a friend to give to his girlfriend. The color is so because she recently likes skyblue background. This looks simple, but I had a lot of trial and error making this. :P


Card stock: Brazzill - Brown, Brazzill White, Splash

Pattern Paper: Urban Lily - Urban Rock Star Collection/Sweet Child

Stamps: SU - Pocket Silhouettes, MSE - M112 Sentiment Stems

Ink: Versa Magic - Jumbo Java, Gingerbread

Others: Brown 5mm brads, brown string, scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

2 comments:

marlene said...

Now u have the tools! And your cards are more pro n nice! Great colours combination!

Evelyn said...

Hi SHera, I've linked this blog to my blog. =) do you have msn?