Thursday, April 10, 2014

Enjoy Every Moment

I find the No Sew Quilted Card Challenge so inspiring and fun that I decided to give it another shot.  This time I chose the same series of patterned paper so it looks less random and more blended.  I also followed the challenge this time by adding texture to the quilt.  Really had fun making this.  

This is my 5th entry for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge with the theme HAPPY BIRTHDAY.   


Ingredients:
Card Stock: Popular Ivory Card
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird
Stamps: SU - Enjoy Every Moment, SU - Punch Bunch
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Texture: SU / Sizzlix - Vintage Wall Paper
Punches: SU - Square Scallop Punch, SU - Heart to Heart Punch, 
Others: Sewing Machine, Brown brads (no brand)





1 comment:

Alli said...

Looooove this card!!!