Friday, April 25, 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


An old secondary school classmate approached me the other day asking me to help him make a card for a club foot baby, whom he would like to show some moral support on behalf of his company.  After browsing through my stamps, which is quite limited on kids category, I found this stamp quite perfect for the card :)  I hope this card will help to give a little support to the parents in their journey to take care of a club foot kid.

Here are their pages if you are interested to browse :)

I'm entering this card for 




Ingredients:
Card Stock: Popular Card - Ivory, Espresso, SU - Crumb Cake
Patterned Paper: Authentique - Miracle Collection (Lifetime), the yellow one is a scrap, again I loose the info... oops XD
Stamp: Verve - VS-09-PJ014
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Die Cut: SU - Top Note, SU - Decorative Strip Billboard
Punch: SU - Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
Sticker: Fancy Pants - Baby Mine

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

~ miss myhoney ~ said...

hi~ we just received this card yesterday. i just want to say, thank you for the lovely art work that you have put in to and most of all, thanks to him for his kind words and supports. Really appreciate it.

#Bonda Ejaz

Sheerah said...

you are most welcome and glad you like it. Gambateh in your journey :)