Friday, April 11, 2014

I Stink You're Sweet

It's been a while since I've made a "sweet" card.  Thanks to Simon Says Stamp, I took up the Wednesday Challenge to make something sweet.  I choose to use my pink and grey series of washi tapes and add some pokka dots texture to the background.  I always find pink color and pokka dots as something 'sweet'.  However I still can't really keep things clean.  I just need to rust the edges a little :p 

I'm entering this card for challenges below:




Ingredients:
Card Stock: Popular Ivory Card, SU - Crumb Cake
Stamp: SU - Pun Fun
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Texture: SU/Sizzix - Perfect Pokka Dots
Washi Tapes: MT Washi Tapes (partially)
Other materials (no brand): Pink Flower, Pale Pink Button, Pink Brads, Washi Tapes, Yellow brown Pokka Ribbon

1 comment:

Laura Sterckx said...

Love this card. The image is adorable and that embossed background is amazing. Great choice of colors and patterns. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)