Today I challenged myself to use left over recycled paper scraps from Card No. CD140325-1210. The pink pieces were smaller so I used them to die cut butterflies. As for the left over of Batch #3 (consisting of Japanese Sencha with Cherry Blossoms tea leaves), I combined it one of the pure milk carton recycled paper to make the background. I made this for Ming Li, one of our anchors in Live Wire Charge Up 2014 for our song writing class. She really inspired me tonnes in her singing ministry and I'm so blessed to have got to know her. It's a belated birthday card though, hope she likes it.
Also I made this for Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge of HAPPY BIRTHDAY and The Card Concept Challenge #7 - Use a Butterfly Theme (Style: Classy and Elegant).
- Card Stock: Popular Ivory Card, Kraft Paper (sorry I forgot the source as this is piece of scrap)
- Recycled Paper: Milk Carton, Toilet Paper Roll Core, Tea Leaves of Gryphon (Hanami Blend - Japanese Sencha with Cherry Blossoms), GBOX wrapping paper (only on butterflies)
- Ribbon: Momoyo (bought from Kaizen, Paradigm Mall, Selangor, Malaysia)
- Embellishments: Bronze Brads, Pearls (Stampin'Up!)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! God's Blessings
- Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia